Abstract Submission Guidelines
(Submission system has been changed !)
1) Important Dates
|Deadline for Abstract Submission||
extended to Friday, March 23, 2018
|Notification of Acceptance / Registration Open||Tuesday, May 1, 2018|
|Deadline of Early Birds & Registration for Presenters||Monday, July 2, 2018|
2) General Rules
* For those who already submitted abstract via online, we will e-mail individually.
1. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please submit abstracts using the template word file. Please use one word file for one submission.
2. Presenters will be allowed a maximum of one oral presentation, but there is no limitation for the submission of poster presentation.
3. First author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
4. Please select the type of presentation style:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
5. In the template file, you will also be requested to select the session for which you will apply from the list of “Sessions”.
6. The abstract should be 300 words or less.
7. No figure, diagram, chart is accepted.
3) Copyright Transfer Policy
The copyrights for your abstract shall be transferred to the ICG Annual Meeting 2018 Scientific Committee. Otherwise, your abstract shall not be accepted for presentation nor be included in the conference.
However, the following rights are retained by the authors:
1. All legal rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
2. Reuse in other works of all or portions of the abstract described above.
3. Reproduction of the abstract described above for the author's personal use and/or for company use, provided that these copies are not offered for sale.
4) Guidelines for Submission
Step 1: Download the template file from this web page.
Step 2: Fill the columns; Personal Information Form, Abstract Submission Form, and Abstract Body form using MS-word software or compatible one, and save it using an appropriate file name locked by “password”.
Step 3: Send it to the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, as an attached file.
Step 4: Send a password by another email to the above address.
Step 5: You will receive a reply email from the office with the renamed attached file. The file you sent is given a new file name using an abstract code number.
Step 6: If you need to modify the content, please send the revised file with the “same file name and password” to email@example.com. You can freely replace the abstract file until the deadline.
When you would like withdraw the submission, please send an email with the subject;
Withdraw of the abstract + given file name
to the above address.
5) Notification of Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and its decision will be announced to authors by May 1, 2018. The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard. If your abstract is accepted, please make sure to register & finish your payment for the conference by July 2, 2018. Your abstract will be cancelled if the secretariat cannot confirm your registration & payment by the deadline. Presentation guidelines will be announced prior to the meeting.
6) Student Presentation Award
Award will be given in order to encourage the research of student project which will lead the next generation. All student presenters including master and PhD students will be nominated for the award.
7) The ICG Poster Award
Award will be given for an excellent poster presentation of the conference during the closing ceremony. One thousand euros is granted to the winner by Stevanato Group.
ICG Annual Meeting 2018 Office
c/o Tokyo Institute of Technology,
Department of Materials Science and Engineering,
School of Materials and Chemical Technology,
2-12-1-S7-3, Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8550, Japan.